Tuesday, May 27, 2008

From an email to a friend in Bethlehem

Yeah, I'm slowly acclimating to life here. I went to see the Boston Pops on Friday night. Some of my parents friends were there, and asking me if I had graduated and what my plans were. I didn't feel like telling them like, "Well I got offers but I didn't like them so I am an unemployed bum, since John Deere didn't like me that much." So I told one of them I was moving to western Tennessee to become a country musician. I told another one that I was practicing for the Olympic horse-shoe throwing Team tryouts. I'm not sure such a thing exists though. Whatever. Anyway, I have an interview with **** ***** on Wednesday. I'm praying (like honestly, in a church and stuff) that it goes well. The job would be in Allentown, so I could keep living in Bethlehem, which would be totally sweet. That way I could pretend to still be in college.

No comments: